The King's Secret
Historical Treasure Hunt in Sintra for School Groups
AN AMAZING COMPETITIVE OUTDOOR ESCAPE GAME FOR SCHOOL EVENTS
Come discover the best game in Sintra that is both educational and fun! Collaborate with classmates and compete to solve a mystery.
In this event, your group will be broken into teams that:
- Race through the city following a treasure map past must-see attractions and secret corners
- Collaborate to solve escape room puzzles
- Unlock locks on a treasure box in order to solve the mystery
- Compete with your classmates to win
- Learn true stories from Sintra’s history!
This activity is designed for school groups: if you want to play with friends/family, click here.
In this outdoor escape game, groups are divided into teams of up to 6 players. Each team follows a treasure map to visit five different locations, complete a series of puzzles, and unlock locks on a treasure box. The team that solves the mystery first will win a special prize.
What will we do?
- Follow an ancient treasure map as you walk through Sintra
- Solve puzzles while exploring and having fun with your classmates
- Compete to win – winners get a special prize
- Learn true stories from the city’s history
King Fernando II has a secret. Follow his footsteps through this magical town on a romantic tour of Sintra’s parks, mosaics, and castles. Along the way, you will learn stories of the town and the many (in)famous royals who have lived here over the centuries. Pay attention…you won’t be the first to fall in love with Sintra.
How much does it cost?
The price is €12 per student (including VAT) for students up to 18 years old. Teachers do not have to pay.
Is it suitable for groups?
Suitable for school groups of all sizes. We can also accommodate large groups of 100+ players! Contact us for more information.
What language can we play in?
Available in English, Português, Français, or Español.
Where is it?
The game takes place in Sintra, 30 minutes by train from downtown Lisbon. It starts and ends near the Sintra train station. The course covers 3 km and passes through five key locations in the town: Volta do Duche, old town of Sintra, Fontana Pisões, National Palace and Town Hall.
Call Us! +34 6 66 12 46 40