DIT SPEL IS ALLEEN BESCHIKBAAR IN HET ENGELS, PORTUGEES, SPAANS EN FRANS
The King's Secret
Sintra Team Building Activity
AN AMAZING COMPETITIVE OUTDOOR ESCAPE GAME FOR COMPANY EVENTS
Come discover the best team outing in Sintra! Collaborate with colleagues, enjoy a day out, and compete to solve a mystery.
In this event, your group will be broken into teams that:
- Race through the city following a treasure map past must-see attractions and secret corners
- Collaborate to solve escape room puzzles
- Unlock locks on a treasure box in order to solve the mystery
- Compete with your colleagues to win
This activity is designed for teambuilding events: if you want to play with friends/family, click here.
Some teams that have had amazing team events with us include:
In this outdoor escape game, groups are divided into teams of 5-6 players. Each team follows a treasure map to visit five different locations, complete a series of puzzles, and unlock locks on a treasure box. The team that solves the mystery first will win a special prize in the best team building event in Sintra.
King Fernando II has a secret. Follow his footsteps through this magical town on a romantic tour of Sintra’s parks, mosaics, and castles. Along the way, you will learn stories of the town and the many (in)famous royals who have lived here over the centuries. Pay attention…you won’t be the first to fall in love with Sintra.
How it Works:
- You will meet the Game Master to pick up a backpack containing all the materials you need to play: treasure maps, boxes, locks, and beautiful tools
- Follow an ancient treasure map as you walk through the center of Sintra discovering unmissable sites and monuments in the town
- Solve escape room like puzzles as you explore Sintra’s main attractions and have fun with your friends or family on a holiday, bachelorette party, or weekend away. If you only have one day in Sintra, this is the way to see it!
- Learn true stories about the history of the town
- Solve puzzles while exploring and having fun with your colleagues on a company day out
- Compete to win the team building event – winners get a special prize
- Learn true stories from the city’s history
Is it suitable for groups?
Suitable for groups of all sizes. We can also accommodate large groups of 100+ players! Contact us for more information.
What language can we play in?
Available in English, Français, Español, or Português.
Where is it?
The game takes place in Sintra, 30 minutes by train from downtown Lisbon. It starts and ends near the Sintra train station. The course covers 3 km and passes through five key locations in the town: Volta do Duche, old town of Sintra, Fontana Pisões, National Palace and Town Hall.
Call us! +31 6 47 79 95 24