London Teambuilding Event
A COMPETITIVE HISTORICAL TREASURE HUNT FOR TEAMS AND PARTIES
Come discover the best teambuilding game in London! Collaborate with colleagues, enjoy a day out, and compete to solve a mystery.
In this event, your group will be broken into teams that:
- Race through the city following a treasure map past hidden monuments and corners in Soho
- Collaborate to solve escape room puzzles
- Unlock locks on a treasure box in order to solve the mystery
- Compete with your colleagues to win
This activity is designed for teambuilding events: if you want to play with friends/family, please click here.
Some teams that have solved mysteries with us include:
In this teambuilding activity, groups are divided into teams of maximum 6 players. Each team follows a treasure map to visit five different locations and complete a series of puzzles to solve a mystery based on a story from London’s history. The team that solves the mystery first will win a special prize in the team building event in London that everyone is raving about.
What will we do?
- Follow an ancient treasure map as you walk through London’s Soho neighborhood, passing by key sites such as Leicester Square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, and Golden Square.
- Solve puzzles while exploring and having fun with your colleagues on a company day out
- Compete to win in this unique team building activity – winners get a special prize
- Enjoy a drink with your colleagues at the end
- Learn true stories from the city’s history
What is included in the event?
For company teambuilding events, we offer an inclusive event price which includes:
- a competitive 2 hour treasure hunt activity
- a special prize for the winning team
- payment by invoice when you book on the form above
Is it suitable for groups?
This game is perfect for groups of all sizes. It’s great for small team events where you just want to enjoy an afternoon in the city, but it’s also great if you are planning a team event for a big group! If you are a conference or summit, we can also accommodate large groups of 150+ players. Contact us for more information.
An epidemic of Cholera has hit Soho. In just a few days, hundreds of Londoners have been killed. Explore the city, unlock a series of mysterious boxes, and follow in the footsteps of the investigators to track down the cause of the illness and bring this outbreak to an end. It’s a great activity for all ages, visitors and locals alike. Do you have what it takes?
What happens if it rains?
Teambuilding continues! We will provide umbrellas and ponchos in case of rain. Hot chocolate stops on route are absolutely allowed, but many teambuilding groups tend to be too competitive for that!
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at a bar on New Oxford Street. The route covers approximately 2 miles and passes by five key sites in the city.
Call Us! +31 6 47 79 95 24