QUESTO GIOCO È DISPONIBILE SOLO IN INGLESE, SPAGNOLO, CATALANO E FRANCESE
The Secret of Cerda
Historical Treasure Hunt in Barcelona
for School Groups
AN AMAZING COMPETITIVE OUTDOOR ESCAPE GAME FOR SCHOOL EVENTS
Come discover the best game in Barcelona that is both educational and fun! Collaborate with classmates and compete to solve a mystery.
In this event, your group will be broken into teams that:
- Race through the city following a treasure map past must-see attractions and secret corners
- Collaborate to solve escape room puzzles
- Unlock locks on a treasure box in order to solve the mystery
- Compete with your classmates to win
- Learn true stories from Barcelona’s history!
This activity is designed for school groups: if you want to play with friends/family, click here.
In this outdoor escape game, groups are divided into teams of up to 6 players. Each team follows a treasure map to visit five different locations, complete a series of puzzles, and unlock locks on a treasure box. The team that solves the mystery first will win a special prize.
What will we do?
- Follow an ancient treasure map as you walk through Barcelona city center with your team discovering iconic city sites and monuments such as: the Gothic Quarter, the Block of Discord, Eixample, Plaza Catalunya, and Palau de la Musica.
- Solve puzzles while exploring and having fun with your classmates
- Compete to win – winners get a special prize
- Learn true stories from the city’s history
In 1856, Barcelona was suffocating inside its medieval walls. An eccentric urbanist Ildefons Cerdà’s design was chosen for the expansion of the city. What secrets has the eccentric architect hidden in his plans? Explore the city and solve puzzles in this outdoor escape game to find out!
How much does it cost?
The price is €12 per student (including VAT) for students up to 18 years old. Teachers do not have to pay.
Is it suitable for groups?
Suitable for school groups of all sizes. We can also accommodate large groups of 100+ players! Contact us for more information.
What language can we play in?
Available in English, Français, Español, or Catalá.
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at Maximum Escape 3 on the Carrer del Bruc 9 just next to the Plaza Urquinaona. The route covers 2,7km and passes by five key sites in the city.
Call Us! +34 6 66 12 46 40