DIESES SPIEL IST NUR AUF ENGLISCH UND ITALIENISCH VERFÜGBAR
The Path of the Immortals
Historical Treasure Hunt in Naples
for School Groups
A COMPETITIVE HISTORICAL TREASURE HUNT FOR SCHOOL EVENTS
Come discover the best game in Naples that is both educational and fun! Collaborate with classmates and compete to solve a mystery.
In this event, your group will be broken into teams that:
- Race through the city following a treasure map past must-see attractions and secret corners
- Collaborate to solve escape room puzzles
- Unlock locks on a treasure box in order to solve the mystery
- Compete with your classmates to win
- Learn real stories from Naples‘ history!
This is a special version of the activity designed for school groups: if you want to play with friends/family, click here.
There are whispered stories of great men of Naples’ history who have solved the ultimate mystery – the recipe for eternal life. Follow in their footsteps and see if you too have what it takes to unlock the secrets of immortality. Explore the streets of Naples and search the history and architecture for clues to the cryptic puzzles. Only the best can solve the mystery in time.
In this Mystery City Game you will:
- Follow a treasure map as you explore Naples city center, discovering historic city sites and monuments such as: Piaza del Gesù Nuovo, Capella Sansevero, San Domenico Maggiore, and much more!
- Use the city’s architecture to solve puzzles while exploring and competing with your classmates.
- Learn true stories from the city’s history.
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at the Piazadel Gesù Nuovo. The route covers approx 3km and passes by five key sites in the neighborhood.
Call Us! +39 342 519 4822