London Outdoor Escape Game
A HISTORICAL TREASURE HUNT TOUR THROUGH LONDON'S SOHO NEIGHBORHOOD
Come explore the best of London’s Soho neighborhood in the most fun thing to do in the city! It’s a kind of walking tour, only much better – self-guided, using beautiful props (not an app!), and completely unforgettable. During this outdoor escape game you will:
- Pick up a box of mysterious tools, follow the treasure map to visit five different must-see attractions and less-known corners in London’s Soho neighborhood
- Solve puzzles use the magic case to uncover the source of Outbreak London
- Learn about a true story from London’s history
What is it?
Mystery City Games are a mix between a scavenger hunt, escape room, and a self-guided walking tour. It’s a bit like the Da Vinci Code – it’s about using clues hidden in the architecture of the city to solve a mystery. You can play competitively, but you can also relax and go your own pace, enjoying shops or cafés along the way. It’s an escape room in London like no other and should definitely be included in your top activites to do in London! No app or downloads necessary – we think treasure hunts are more fun with real treasure maps, locks, and beautiful pieces.
An epidemic of Cholera has hit Soho. In just a few days, hundreds of Londoners have been killed. Explore the city, unlock a series of mysterious boxes, and follow in the footsteps of the investigators to track down the cause of the illness and bring this outbreak to an end. It’s a great activity for all ages, visitors and locals alike. Do you have what it takes?
How It Works:
- Head to a bar on Oxford Street to pick up a magical box containing all of the materials that you need to play: treasure map, beautiful hand crafted tools, and John Snow’s notebook – this is not an app!
- Follow a treasure map as you explore Victorian London, discovering historic city sites and monuments such as: Picadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Waterloo Place, and Golden Square in the Soho neighborhood
- Use the city’s architecture to solve puzzles while exploring and competing with your friends or family. Great for groups of friends, families with children, teams of colleagues, or a special, romantic date!
- Learn true stories from the city’s history and Victorian London
Are you a curious and adventurous spirit? Are you looking for fun things to do in London? Then London’s best scavenger hunt is something for you! They are a great idea for a family visit to London, a date with someone special, a birthday party, or an event with your team.
Can my kids play?
The games were made for adults, but are a very fun thing to do with kids or teenagers too. Kids ages 6 and older can play when accompanied by an adult.
Why should we play?
These self-guided city game tours are the top thing to do in London! Explore the city at your own pace and learn something about must-see sights and top places all while racing to solve a real mystery.
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at a bar on New Oxford Street. The route covers approximately 2 miles and passes by five key sites in the city.
Call Us! +31 6 47 79 95 24