The Case of the Missing Crown Jewels
Dublin Treasure Hunt
AN AMAZING ESCAPE GAME TOUR THROUGH DUBLIN
Looking for a fun and unusual thing to do in Dublin? Come discover what people are calling a “fantastic way to experience the city!”
In this treasure hunt you will:
- Follow the treasure map to discover secret places
- Solve escape-room-puzzles
- Discover a real story from Dublin history
- Walk at your own pace or race against your friends
What is it?
Mystery City Games are a mix between a scavenger hunt, escape room, and a self-guided walking tour. It’s a bit like the Da Vinci Code or National Treasure – it’s about using clues hidden in the architecture of the city to solve a mystery. You can play competitively, but you can also relax and go your own pace, enjoying shops or cafés along the way. Pick up a backpack of tools and set out on an adventure – this is not an app! We believe treasure hunts are more fun with real treasure maps, locks, and beautiful pieces!
How It Works:
- You will meet the Game Master at our Secret Headquarters to pick up a backpack containing all of the materials that you need to play: treasure maps, boxes, and beautiful tools – this is not an app!
- Follow an ancient treasure map as you walk through Dublin’s city center or old Jewish quarter discovering must-see city sites and monuments such as the Dublin Castle, O’Connell bridge, Molly Malone, and much more! You will also discover hidden monuments and less-visited places along the route.
- Collect clues, eliminate suspects, and solve a mystery while exploring Dublin with your friends or family on a holiday, bachelorette party, or weekend out. If you only have 1 day in Dublin, this is the way to see it!
- Learn true stories from the city’s history
The Irish Crown Jewels have gone missing. Inspector John Kane claims that he knows what happened to them, but his report was suppressed. He has sent you his notes to try to figure it out! Do you have what it takes to find the culprit and the location of the gems?
Are you a curious and adventurous spirit? Are you looking for fun things to do in Dublin? Then Dublin’s best scavenger hunt is something for you! They are a great idea for a family visit to Dublin, a date with someone special, a birthday party, or an event with your team.
Can my kids play?
The games were made for adults, but are a very fun thing to do with kids or teenagers too. Kids ages 10 and older can play when accompanied by an adult.
Why should we play?
It’s a unique opportunity to explore Dublin from a fresh perspective, all while solving a mystery! Explore the city at your own pace and learn something about must-see sights and top places all while racing to solve a real mystery. Discover real stories hidden in the city and find out what happened to the Crown Jewels.
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at The Clockwork Door, 1 Wellington Quay, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 NH04, Ireland. The route covers approximately 3km and passes by five key sites in the city.
Contact us on WhatsApp!