The Secret of Cerdà
Barcelona Outdoor Escape Game
A SIGHTSEEING TREASURE HUNT TOUR THROUGH BARCELONA CITY CENTER
In this outdoor escape room game, you will:
- Follow a treasure map past must-see attractions and less-known corners
- Solve escape-room-like puzzles using the city’s architecture
- Unlock a series of locks on a treasure box to uncover The Secret of Cerdà
- Available in English, Spanish, Catalan, and French
In 1856, Barcelona was suffocating inside its medieval walls. An eccentric urbanist Ildefons Cerdà’s design was chosen for the expansion of the city. What secrets has the eccentric architect hidden in his plans? Explore the city and solve puzzles in this outdoor escape game to find out!
In this Mystery City Game you will:
– Walk around discovering must-see sites and attractions
– Solve puzzles using special tools and finding details in Barcelona’s streets and secret corners
– Follow a true story from the city’s history as you race against the clock or compete with your friends, family, or colleagues
Suitable for ages 6 and older and a great idea for a family visit to Barcelona, a date with someone special, or an event with your team. We can accommodate up to 100 players at a time, making this a perfect activity for large groups or special occasions like birthday parties, team building events, or a day out with the whole family!
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at Maximum Escape near the Plaza Urquinaona. The route covers 2,7km and passes by five key sites in the city: the Gothic Quarter, the Block of Discord, Eixample, Plaza Catalunya, and Palau de la Musica.
Call Us! +34 6 66 12 46 40