The Secret of Cerda
Barcelona Team Building Activity
AN AMAZING COMPETITIVE OUTDOOR ESCAPE GAME FOR COMPANY EVENTS
Come discover the best team outing in Barcelona! Collaborate with colleagues, enjoy a day out, and compete to solve a mystery.
In this event, your group will be broken into teams that:
- Race through the city following a treasure map past must-see attractions and secret corners
- Collaborate to solve escape room puzzles
- Unlock locks on a treasure box in order to solve the mystery
- Compete with your colleagues to win
This activity is designed for teambuilding events: if you want to play with friends/family, click here.
Some teams that have had amazing team events with us include:
In this outdoor escape game, groups are divided into teams of 5-6 players. Each team follows a treasure map to visit five different locations, complete a series of puzzles, and unlock locks on a treasure box. The team that solves the mystery first will win a special prize in the best team building event in Barcelona.
What will we do?
- Follow an ancient treasure map as you walk through Barcelona city center with your team discovering iconic city sites and monuments such as: the Gothic Quarter, the Block of Discord, Eixample, Plaza Catalunya, and Palau de la Musica.
- Solve puzzles while exploring and having fun with your colleagues on a company day out
- Compete to win the team building event – winners get a special prize
- Learn true stories from the city’s history
What is included in the event?
For company teambuilding events, we offer an inclusive event price which includes:
- a competitive 2 hour treasure hunt activity
- a special prize for the winning team
- payment by invoice when you book on the form above
Is it suitable for groups?
This teambuilding event is suitable for groups of all sizes. We also regularly accomodate large groups of 150+ players! Contact us for more information.
In 1856, Barcelona was suffocating inside its medieval walls. An eccentric urbanist Ildefons Cerdà’s design was chosen for the expansion of the city. What secrets has the eccentric architect hidden in his plans? Explore the city and solve puzzles in this outdoor escape game to find out!
What language can we play in?
Available in English, Français, Español, or Catalá.
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at Maximum Escape 3 on the Carrer del Bruc 9 just next to the Plaza Urquinaona. The route covers 2,7km and passes by five key sites in the city.
Contact us on WhatsApp!