The Lost Library
Athens Treasure Hunt
AN AMAZING ESCAPE GAME TOUR THROUGH ATHENS
Come explore the hidden places and stories of Athens with the most fun thing to do in the city! This outdoor escape game offers you a better way to wander – explore at your own pace and use beautiful props to uncover the location of one of Ancient Greece’s most valuable missing treasures: The Lost Library of Aristotle!
In this treasure hunt you will:
- Follow the treasure map to discover secret places
- Solve escape-room-puzzles
- Walk at your own pace or race against your friends
- Real materials: Play with treasure maps and magical objects!
- Discover a real story from Athens history
What is it?
Mystery City Games are a mix between a scavenger hunt, escape room, and a self-guided walking tour. It’s a bit like the Da Vinci Code or National Treasure – it’s about using clues hidden in the architecture of the city to solve a mystery. You can play competitively, but you can also relax and go your own pace, enjoying shops or cafés along the way. Pick up a backpack of tools and set out on an adventure – this is not an app! We believe treasure hunts are more fun with real treasure maps, locks, and beautiful pieces!
How It Works:
- You will meet the Game Master at our Secret Headquarters to pick up a backpack containing all of the materials that you need to play: treasure maps, boxes, and beautiful tools – this is not an app!
- Follow an ancient treasure map as you walk through the city center, discovering must-see city sites and much more! You will also discover hidden monuments and less-visited places along the route.
- Collect clues and solve a mystery while exploring Athens with your friends or family on a holiday, bachelorette party, or weekend out. If you only have 1 day in Athens, this is the way to see it!
- Learn true stories from the city’s history
In The Lost Library, you must help your professor uncover the location of one of Ancient Greece’s most valuable missing treasures: The Lost Library of Aristotle!
Who can play this city game?
Are you a curious and adventurous spirit? Are you looking for fun things to do in Athens? Then Athens’s best scavenger hunt is something for you! They are a great idea for a family visit to Athens, a date with someone special, a birthday party, or an event with your team.
Can my kids play the city game?
The games were made for adults, but are a very fun thing to do with kids or teenagers too. Kids ages 6 and older can play when accompanied by an adult.
Why should we play?
This outdoor escape room game lets you explore the city at your own pace and learn something about must-see sights and top places all while racing to solve a real mystery. Along the route of the treasure hunt, you will discover real stories hidden in the city and find out what happened to the Lost Library.
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at Mastermind Escape Rooms, Karori 6, Athina 105 51. The route covers approximately 3km and passes by five key sites in the city.
What should we bring?
An adventurous spirit and an open mind! Come join us on the adventure. All you need are comfortable walking shoes for the 3km route and a telephone with internet connection to communicate with one of the main characters.
Contact us on WhatsApp!
Some photos courtesy of Lacy Audry