Operation 45: An Adventure in Diamonds
Amsterdam Outdoor Escape Game
A COMPETITIVE TREASURE HUNT GAME THROUGH AMSTERDAM'S OLD JEWISH DISTRICT
In this outdoor escape game, groups are divided into teams of 5-6 players that compete to solve a mystery as they pass by must-see attractions and less-known places in Amsterdam’s old Jewish neighborhood. Explore Amsterdam and search the history and architecture for clues to the cryptic puzzles. Only the best can solve the mystery in time.
For corporate groups, we offer a full event price which includes:
- a 2 hour treasure hunt game
- prizes for participants
- a drink (beer, wine or soda) for players at the end at a nearby café
- a special prize for the winning team
Some teams that have had amazing team events with us include:
On May 10, 1940, the Netherlands was invaded by the Nazis. Within hours, a secret mission was undertaken to prevent the city’s priceless cache of industrial diamonds from falling into Nazi hands. Five years later, Amsterdam celebrates liberation. But you have one final mission: Discover what happened to the diamonds.
In this Mystery City Game you will:
- Meet the Game Master who will give you a dramatic introduction and explain the rules
- Compete in teams of 5-6 players as you race through Amsterdam’s Plantagebuurt (the Old Jewish District)
- Solve puzzles using special tools and finding details in Amsterdam’s streets and secret corners
- Follow a true story from the city’s history as you compete and collaborate with your colleagues
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at Mystery City HQ, Zwanenburgwal 178, just next to the Waterlooplein. The route covers approx 3km and passes by five key sites in the old Jewish district: Rembrantplein, the Shadow Wall, Artis, the Portugese Synagogue, and an old diamond factory.
What is included?
For groups we offer a full event price which includes a 2 hour treasure hunt game, prizes for participants, a drink at a nearby café at the end, and an extra game for during the drinks.
Call Us! +31 6 47 79 95 24