Amsterdam City Game and Drinks for Teams:
The Mystery of A Secret Sender
A COMPETITIVE HISTORICAL TREASURE HUNT EVENT FOR TEAMS AND PARTIES
Explore Amsterdam // Collaborate with Colleagues // Compete to Win
In this outdoor escape game, groups are divided into teams of 5-6 players that compete to solve a mystery as they pass by must-see attractions and less-known corners in Amsterdam’s historic city center.
Teams follow a treasure map to visit five different locations, complete a series of puzzles, and unlock locks on a treasure box to solve The Mystery of A Secret Sender. The team that solves the mystery first will win a special prize in the best team building event in Amsterdam.
For company events, we offer an inclusive event price which includes:
- a 2 hour treasure hunt game
- an extra challenge during the route
- a drink at the end (beer, wine or soda) at a nearby café
- a special prize for the winning team
Suitable for groups of all sizes. We can also accommodate large groups of 100+ players! Contact us for more information.
Available in English, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Español, and Italiano.
Some teams that have solved the mysteries include:
The secretive Order of the Rosy Cross is looking for new members. In order to prove your worth, you must solve their ancient mystery and uncover the identity of one of their historic members, known to you only as A Secret Sender. In this outdoor escape game, explore Golden Age Amsterdam and search the history and architecture for clues to the cryptic puzzles. Only the best can solve the mystery in time. Do you have what it takes?
In this Mystery City Game you will:
- Follow an ancient treasure map as you walk through Amsterdam city center with your team discovering historic city sites and monuments such as: Nieuwmarkt, Old Church, Canal Belt, and Westermarkt
- Solve puzzles while exploring and having fun with your colleagues on a company day out
- Compete to win the team building event – winners get a special prize
- Learn true stories from the city’s history and Golden Age
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at Mystery City HQ, Zwanenburgwal 178, just next to the Waterlooplein. The route covers approximately 3km and passes by five key sites in the city.
What is included?
The teambuilding event price includes a 2 hour treasure hunt game through the city, an extra challenge along the route, a drink at a nearby café at the end, a game to play during the drinks, and prizes for all participants.
Call Us! +31 6 47 79 95 24