Amsterdam // 2 hours // Up to 150 Players // Pay by invoice // Six languages available
Amsterdam Team Building Events
AMAZING COMPETITIVE OUTDOOR ESCAPE GAMES FOR COMPANY EVENTS
- Race through the city following a treasure map
- Collaborate to solve puzzles and unlock locks
- Compete to win
- Have a celebratory drink together
An all-in team price of €35 per person includes a two-hour outdoor escape game experience, team photo, drink at the end of the game, and an extra challenge along the route.
This is a special teambuilding event: if you want to play with friends/family, click here
Some companies that have had amazing team events with us include:
In this teambuilding activity, groups are divided into teams of 5-6 players. Each team follows a treasure map to visit five different locations, complete a series of puzzles, and unlock locks on a treasure box. The team that solves the mystery first will win a special prize in the best team building event in Amsterdam.
What will we do?
- Follow treasure maps through Amsterdam city center or through the old Jewish district with your team discovering iconic city sites and monuments
- Solve puzzles while exploring and having fun with your colleagues on a company day out
- Compete to win the teambuilding event – winners get a special prize
- Pose for a photo and enjoy a drink with your colleagues at the end
- Learn true stories from the city’s history and Golden Age
What is included in the event?
For company events, we offer an inclusive event price which includes:
- a 2 hour treasure hunt activity
- an extra challenge during the route
- a drink at the end (beer, wine or soda) at a nearby café
- a special prize for the winning team
Is it suitable for groups?
Suitable for teambuilding groups of all sizes. We can also accommodate large groups of 100+ players! Contact us for more information.
What language can we play in?
The Mystery of A Secret Sender is available in English, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Español, and Italiano.
Operation 45 is only available in English.
The Mystery of A Secret Sender has players following the secretive Order of the Rosy Cross looking for one of their most famous members in Golden Age Amsterdam. In Operation 45, players follow clues left by the Dutch resistance in WWII in the search for a cache of diamonds that has disappeared from the city.
What happens if it rains?
Teambuilding continues! We will provide umbrellas and ponchos in case of rain. Hot chocolate stops on route are absolutely allowed, but many teambuilding groups tend to be too competitive for that!
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at Mystery City HQ, Zwanenburgwal 178, just next to the Waterlooplein. The route covers approximately 3km and passes by five key sites in the city.
Call Us! +31 6 47 79 95 24