Amsterdam // 2 hours // Up to 150 Players // Pay by invoice // Drink included
The Mystery of A Secret Sender
Team Building Game and Drinks
AN AMAZING COMPETITIVE OUTDOOR ESCAPE GAME FOR COMPANY EVENTS
Come discover the best team building activity in Amsterdam! Collaborate with colleagues, compete to solve a mystery, and enjoy a drink together at the end.
In this team building event, your group will be broken into teams that:
- Race through the city following a treasure map
- Collaborate to solve puzzles and unlock locks on a treasure box
- Compete to win
- Have a celebratory drink together
This is a special version of the activity designed for company team building events: if you want to play with friends/family, click here.
Some teams that have solved mysteries with us include:
In this teambuilding activity, groups are divided into teams of 5-6 players. Each team follows a treasure map to visit five different locations, complete a series of puzzles, and unlock locks on a treasure box. The team that solves the mystery first will win a special prize in the team building event in Amsterdam that everyone is raving about.
What will we do?
- Follow an ancient treasure map as you walk through Amsterdam city center with your team discovering hidden corners and iconic city sites such as: Nieuwmarkt, Old Church, Canal Belt, and Westermarkt
- Solve puzzles while exploring and having fun with your colleagues on a company day out
- Compete to win in this unique team building activity – winners get a special prize
- Pose for a photo and enjoy a drink with your colleagues at the end
- Learn true stories from the city’s history and Golden Age
What is included in the event?
For company teambuilding events, we offer an inclusive event price which includes:
- a competitive 2 hour treasure hunt activity
- an extra challenge during the route
- a drink at the end (beer, wine or soda) at a nearby café
- a special prize for the winning team
Is it suitable for groups?
Suitable for groups of all sizes. It’s great for small team events where you just want to enjoy an afternoon in the city, but it’s also great if you are planning a team event for a big group! If you are a conference or summit, we can also accommodate large groups of 150+ players. Contact us for more information.
What language can we play in?
Available in English, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Español, and Italiano.
The secretive Order of the Rosy Cross is looking for new members. In order to prove your worth, you must solve their ancient mystery and uncover the identity of one of their historic members, known to you only as A Secret Sender. In this outdoor escape game, explore Golden Age Amsterdam and search the history and architecture for clues to the cryptic puzzles. Only the best can solve the mystery in time. Do you have what it takes?
What happens if it rains?
Teambuilding continues! We will provide umbrellas and ponchos in case of rain. Hot chocolate stops on route are absolutely allowed, but many teambuilding groups tend to be too competitive for that!
Where is it?
The game starts and ends at Mystery City HQ, Zwanenburgwal 178, just next to the Waterlooplein. The route covers approximately 3km and passes by five key sites in the city.
Call Us! +31 6 47 79 95 24